Saturday, February 2, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

Can ya'll believe that I am back??!!  Ha.  Hopefully this is the start of blogging once again.  Of course, I can't leave anything out so I have to back up.  As in, let's all pretend it is Thanksgiving time again, ok?  Great.  

We went to Brownsville for Thanksgiving.  We got there Wednesday evening and Ellington was able to tell everyone that she is going to be a big sister!  It was great being able to tell everyone in person.  

Mimi was hard at work on a birthday cake and Ellington eagerly agreed to help her out!



Ellington was so excited to see her cousins again!  Wednesday night we enjoyed Julie's lasagna.  Although, I don't think anyone enjoyed it as much as Ellington!  She looooooves lasagna!
   

After supper we had a little birthday celebration for Robert, me, and Aunt Gay (MiMi's sister)



Thursday morning we all watched the Macy's parade in our pajamas.  This is one of my favorite things to do!


Evidently, they all took a little reading break :)


Our family Thanksgiving picture for 2012.  I can't wait to see our picture next year with our new little family member! :)





The whole Connerley crew minus Daniel and Laura who were with Laura's family for Thanksgiving



Ellington and Aunt Julie


On Friday Robert, Ellington, Big Bob, and I all went to the park.  It was SUPER windy!



Then we went to a second park to feed the ducks!  Ellington hadn't ever done this before and she looooved it!




What a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment