Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas in Brownsville

We started off our Christmas travels in Brownsville.  We got there on the Saturday before Christmas.  Here Ellington is on Sunday morning before church!  


Cousins on Christmas Eve morning!


Cookie making with MiMi



Ready for the Christmas Eve service at Big Bob and MiMi's church








After the church service we enjoyed supper together and then opened Christmas presents!
(I think I was feeling bad at this point.  I don't have many pictures at all.)




We left at 10 pm on Christmas Eve night to drive back to Starkville.  Ya'll, the next three and a half hours were some of the longest of my life.  I was soooooo sick the whole way home.  I thought I was going to die. For real.  If it hadn't of been Christmas Eve I would have begged Robert to just stop at a hotel.  We got to our house at 1:30 am and I had never been so happy to get home before in my life.  Although I was still super overwhelmed because we had a car FULL of stuff, needed to set out Ellington's Christmas things, and had to "do" Christmas in the morning and then pack up again and head to Philadelphia.  Whew!  It was a lot for this pregnant Mama.  

No comments:

Post a Comment