Thursday, February 28, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

Friday night we had a party to announce to our family if our baby is a boy or a girl.  I had a lot of fun preparing for this party!  I use to really get overwhelmed by parties/get togethers but I am finally starting to enjoy it!  I ordered a party printable package from etsy and printed/cut out/assembled everything myself.  The party grew and grew (in terms of decorations) but it was fun!  It gave me something to do with all of my excited energy. :)  After all, I did know the gender of the baby for 4 days before the party.  I was dying for everyone else to know too!  

I will start with the decorations!



The voting station 




I even did themed candy bars.  This falls into "the party grew" section. Ha :)



I even decorated the cups.  It was starting to get out of control.



Of course Ellington guessed "Girl'!


Yum!!!  The food! :)





When everyone arrived they had to cast their vote.






All of the votes have been cast.
I was SHOCKED that the girl category won!  I really thought that boy would win by a land slide!


And now for the BIG moment...



PINK balloons!  It's a GIRL!!!



This big sister was a little bit excited!


We are SOOOO thrilled to be adding another little girl to our family!


We had a wonderful time at the party and were so happy that we could announce it to our family in such a fun way!  I hope they had as much fun as we did!

2 comments:

  1. I have been checking for this post every day since Friday night! So excited about getting another favorite niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! It would be exciting either way I'm sure! You don't even look preg in that shirt or the way you are standing.

    ReplyDelete