Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bulldog Baby

I haven't been the best blogger lately. I have found that I blog in waves. Sometimes I post a bunch and then I go forever and don't do anything!  Ellington has been keeping us busy lately so I guess that's my excuse. :)

The pictures today are from about a week and a half ago when we played Auburn.  Ellington was set with her cheerleader doll, cowbell, and snack. :)  She LOVES MSU football.  It's truly hysterical.  No one tell her that we live in Starkville and that going to a game is totally within the realm of possibility.  I don't know how people take little kids to games.  That is not my idea of fun!




One of my favorite things when I was a kid was that if MSU was playing (football or basketball) during a mealtime that we got to eat in the living room.  We NEVER got to eat in the living room so this was a really big deal!  I decided to let Ellington eat her lunch in the living room during the game and she thought it was the best thing ever! :)


More posts soon....I promise! ;)

1 comment:

  1. We LOVE going to games with the girls!!!! I was a little nervous the first time, but they were so good and loved it so much that I don't think I would enjoy games nearly as much now without them. The key to taking little ones is 1) aisle seats, and 2) seats low in your section. Rob's brother gets season tickets and shares them with us each year :) His seats are about four rows up and on the aisle. This lets the girls have some extra room for playing and since there aren't that many people in front of us, there's not a lot of traffic going up the stairs except at halftime. It's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete