Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thursday Morning

While part of me wishes to be overly concerned about what I wear and the things in my home, I am not.  I do wish I dressed cute and had a precious little home, but that's really not the case.  When it comes to Ellington's clothes, however, I am all about shopping.  The kind of clothes I like to buy for Ellington do NOT fall into the realm of possibility in our budget.  Therefor, consignment sales and eBay are my BEST FRIENDS.  I love them.  Dearly.  It's the time of the year for consignment sales so my heart is happy. :)  There were two different sales going on in Columbus today so we hit them up this morning with our friends, the Hammetts.  It was so much fun having someone to shop with!  And although everyone had a stroller to ride in, at one point all three were out and about! 

Ha!  This is what they gave me when I said, "Everyone look at the camera and smile"!


Precious hand holding


After shopping we had lunch at Pepper's


Here's my loot!



What a fun morning we had!!!  And now we get to spend the evening cheering on the Bulldogs! 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, you have got to take me next time!! you got some great stuff!!!! love that pink smocked bishop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job.....Looks like the Bulldogs may pull it off....Go Dogs! Hope you have a good weekend... I need to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete