Sunday, September 25, 2011

This little girl....



...will be TWO YEARS OLD one week from today. How is that even possible??!! 

It's kind of amazing that I got a picture of Ellington smiling for the camera.  It is almost impossible to do these days.  Usually she ignores me with all of her might.  Do you know how I got her to smile?  I said "One, two, three, ravioli!".  No lie.  That's what I said.  It worked.  Score. :)
And here's what she did about 2 seconds later...


Getting our pictures taken next Saturday should be an adventure.  I am trying not to worry about it.  After all, when you pay for something you want it to turn out well....but inside I am preparing for a battle. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Just relax or the camera will pick up on it. And every picture doesn't have to have a big smile...One of my favorite of you that Kent took is very serious. And while you want it to be perfect, remember you are recording a moment in time. And at that particular moment everyone might not be feeling happy and bubbly....time will tell.

    ReplyDelete