Friday, September 30, 2011

An Ordinary Day

I was going to include these pictures I took yesterday in yesterday's post, but for some reason I was having sooo much trouble formatting the post and it was just not working out for me!  So, here they are today!

Ellington goes in cycles of things she likes to play with.  She'll be obsessed about something for awhile and then not touch it for weeks and then be obsessed again.  Ellington hasn't played with her dress up stuff for quite awhile, but she broke it back out yesterday morning.  She's got on 5 necklaces, 3 bracelets, a flower headband, and a purse full of more necklaces!  Oh yeah....who could forget the tutu!


We went to Wal-Mart yesterday morning for some much needed grocery shopping to at least help us make it through the weekend.  Our fridge was down to housing condiments which is never a good sign!  We also picked up some things for Ellington's family birthday party which is only a little over a week away!  I LOVE that I can go to Wal-Mart on weekday mornings now.  It's soooooo much better!  I wish that I didn't have to go to Wal-Mart at all.  I would rather go to just a grocery store, but we have found that the other stores are just so much more expensive than Wal-Mart.  So, until I become rich I will be shopping at Wal-Mart!

Yes, I dress Ellington this way just to go to Wal-Mart. :)  Other than a quick lunch after Wal-Mart we didn't go anywhere else all day.  I use to think it was so silly for mamas to dress their kids like this when they weren't doing anything "special", but I have decided that every day is special...and if she has it, she might as well wear it!  I guess she's just extra Southern :)

When we got back home Ellington thought her tutu would look good on her bear!  


Jumping!!!

There wasn't really any point to this post other than new pictures of Ellington. :)  I hope you have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment