Friday, December 31, 2010

The In Between

Does anyone else find the week between Christmas and New Year's kind of odd? The excitement of Christmas is over, the house is pretty much a mess from gifts that need homes and decorations that need to be put away, laundry that needs to be done, groceries that need to be bought, and the schedule is wide open but it's hard to decide where to start. Maybe it's just me, but it's a weird week to me. We hung really low this week and Ellington and I stayed in our pajamas the better part of two days. (Don't worry, different pjs!) Robert and Ellington are both sick so that definitely added another element. I took E to the doctor on Tuesday, but she's still not feeling super great. Anyway, I thought I would share a few pictures of our "in between" week!

Ellington is LOVING her kitchen! I was worried she would be a little too young for it (but it was such a good deal that I didn't want to pass up!!!). She has definitely enjoyed it!


Ellington got this necklace from Aunt Reagan as a part of a dress up set and she has either worn it or has carried it around all week.




She also loves her new doll house!




Our self portrait. Ha! No one will ever accuse me of having Botox! That's a lot of wrinkles!


The box for the doll house is just as much fun as the doll house itself!


Playing dress up. :)




We hope you have a great New Year's! We'll see you in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those aren't wrinkles...it's just the way your forehead does when you raise your eyebrows. You, my dear, do not need to worry about Botox anytime soon. E's pictures playing dress up are so cute. I am so glad that she is enjoying her kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little kitchen is so great she looks so cute sitting in her chair.

    ReplyDelete