Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Neshoba County Fair - Thursday & Friday

If you are just popping back in for the first time for awhile, you might be a little confused. I am recapping our summer after having our computer die, moving, and no internet access. I have made it all of the way to the end of July to the fair!  The fair is officially a Friday to a Friday, but we got there a day early this year on Thursday!  Ellington was BEYOND excited about the fair.  I really have no words to convey how much excitement her little body was bursting with.  It mad this Mama proud. :)  These are a few pictures from our first couple of days.


Digging in the rocks is always a fun time :)




Thursday night we took Ellington to ride rides for the first time.  I guess I didn't take my camera because I have no pictures.  It was so long ago that I am not sure why I opted not to take any!  Ya'll, Ellington was so excited.  It was really one of the most fun times with her!  She had been waiting for months to ride rides at the fair and she was so delighted!

On Friday Reagan, Bryant, LeAnna, and Emerson got there!  The whole gang was at the fair and ready to have fun! :)




Friday was also VERY exciting because Robert took (and passed!) his insurance exam.  This was a huge answer to prayer and a great way to get our time at the fair off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment